Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Daily races

Had coffee with Mysterious Girl today and we got on very well. Think (and hope) that we will be seeing more of each other in the future. As her reality takes shape over her imagined unreality, I will phase her out of the blog. While it is fine for me to portray aspects of my life online it is not fair for me to do so with her. When I talk about my self I have the power (love that line) to portray myself in whatever light I want - good, bad, apt or inept. If I talk about her I might portray her in a light she does not find comfortable. That would not be good. Also, when I go to drinks or something with you lot you all tend to know what I've been up to and I therefore have nothing to say. Which means we're all happy. I would imagine that if she turned up to a party and found out that people knew stuff about her from off the net she might be a little creeped out, and fair enough too. To date I think I've blogged more on the imagined mysterious girl, as the name implies, and not so much on her as a person, so I think that it reasonable. Get your tabloid gossip elsewhere. Such as here.

Had Oscar night round at our place last night. Nic and Sarah turned up and Tim arrived half way through to eat Macca's. It was largely good, although was disturbed to find out that Claire had been doing the vacuuming and in a fit of righteous furor and red-headedness broke the vacuum cleaner. I believe her apology was something along the lines of 'deal with it'.

She then threatened to break Nic and I, so I dealt with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home