Thursday, March 18, 2004

I'm rich

Or I would be if I handed over my bank account details to someone who wants to give me US$1,500,000. Apparently I won some draw in some huge lottery that I, apparently, entered. Funnily enough someone else at Canterbury also won. You'd think that was a bit of a coincidence, really. Especially given that we both must have had exactly the same ticket and ticket numbers in order to get the same email.

Anyway, I'm going to use my money to repair my car which now has another massive dent in after leaving it out on the street for 45 minutes the other night. Dave not happy. And I'm going to campaign against Tim becoming a Hindu goddess. It's not that I don't trust Tim, it's just that he's more than enough trouble with two arms. Imagine what he'd be like if he had six arms, a long trunk and was a shimmery blue colour.

*shudders*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home