Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Ben took the bait

I have to admit that I am a ratings whore. I like seeing that little counter going up as it feeds into my self inflated ego. Soon I'll be nothing more than a smutty tabloid. Ohhh, the smut. Mentioning bad things about Star Wars clearly works as Nic, the man who never blogs, decided to contribute.

And yes, I will go and see Star Wars VI. Hopefully with Ben because I'm a small person in many ways and will take delight in the way that he enjoys it regardless of how predictable and, yes I'll say it, bad it becomes. Some people chase ambulances, some chase the tanks and planes of death with cameras. People follow things they think or hope might turn out to be disasters. Look at how popular Bush is. So I'll see Star Wars VI

Four light sabers will not be cooler than two. Sometimes two is a better number. In fact, I think it shows that George Lucas is running out of ideas. What would be cooler than 2 light sabers? FOUR light sabers. Genius. And he's gone and cut Natalie Portman's hair (according to groupie Mike).

Sorry, Ben and Michelle. I work for the Emperor now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home