Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Super Tuesday

It looks as though Dean is going to win his home state of Vermont. I can't help but laugh at this given that he has dropped out of the race. It's a bit like having a dead man stand for election. That happened once as well, didn't it?

I do owe Ben an apology after suggesting that his blog was tabloid and cheezy in content. That is not the case. The content on tbalc is informative, witty and often non-existent. Completely unlike a tabloid. At least he blogs more often than Nic. If you follow that link you'll probably find a blank screen as his server has forgotten what his blog looks like. Be more like Michelle, lads.

I can feel my cynicism and grudge against the world leaving me. That sucks. Cynicism and self abusive anger may not be all that it's cracked up to be, but it is the secret and source of all my powers.

For example, I can't make fun of the fact that Charlie texted me last night after he returned home after I'd dropped Fi off. He was alarmed that she wasn't there. Haven't heard anything about that since, do I can't have a bad taste joke (such as check the tomatoes) because I suppose something bad could have happened and that would suck.

Dear lord, what have I done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home