Saturday, April 17, 2004

Let's get retarded

Before I accept the kudos and congratulations associated with destroying the self esteem of a member of the opposition - I should clarify several things.

1) I'm not living in the Simpson's (sorry, Mike).
2) The 'task' set before the Vic team wasn't something you would traditionally discover on an American College Campus styled movie. It was actually to compose a 4 stanza, 4 lines per stanza, poem with rhyming couplets in iambic pentametre. One of the words had to be 'brick' and the poem was to be called 'An ode to my brick'.

Far, far geekier than anything inside the US movie industry.

And finally, 3) I got carried away and ended up singing Stairway to Heaven in a Japanese Kareoke bar. The audience got into it and we even had a couple of air guitars on stage, but I feel that I should apologize to anyone with taste and style.

Sorry, Fi.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home