Sunday, April 18, 2004

On those that are retarded

There are two main points in this argument. Firstly, everyone who has not given me money for this site (that means you!). Secondly, Corey.

If we examine the first point first. I received my quarterly account balance from PayPal the other pay. It had nothing in it. I can only conclude that I am being extremely hopeful with my ambition to be paid for what I'm worth. It is possible, however, that I am being paid what I'm worth. So I suppose we are all really retarded deep down.

But not necessarily as retarded as some of the arguments put forward by Corey in his latest blogs. I think we need to clarify several issues.

1) I have never been caught in a sexual act with myself or others. I hope.
2) Tim does not give advice to Snoop Dogg. Dogg gives advice to Tim through the medium of 'music'. And the voices.
3) Corey's Mama.

What would Che do?

He would certainly visit this link (as stolen/borrowed from Arc) and wonder in awe at some of the 'self-evident truths' that fail, in my opinion, to fulfil the criteria of being either 'self-evident' or 'true'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home