Thursday, May 27, 2004

Help me, Obi Wan

Due to the joys of procrastination, I've discovered that I would be Obi Wan Kenobi if I were a star wars person. Why? Because the Force has a wonderfully ironic sense of humour. That's why it got George Lucas to come back and write some dreadful dribble in the prequels. Bastard.

Take the test. Record how you did. Given that Nic is my nemesis, I'm expecting him to cut me down and allow me to grow stronger in death than I am in life.

Yet people like this series....

Bite, Ben, bite.

4 Comments:

At 27 May 2004 at 20:09, Blogger Emma said...

I am Han Solo!

 
At 27 May 2004 at 21:35, Blogger Luther said...

Ditto.

 
At 27 May 2004 at 23:57, Blogger Ben said...

I am Yoda, and thus rock, and furthermore I beat everyone. Except possibly Palpatine - eyes on Ep. III.

 
At 28 May 2004 at 09:25, Blogger Saint said...

Wow. Who'd've thought my blogger account still existed? Swee...

Well, nemesis, have I got news for you. That's right, I'm Obi Wan Kenobi as well. So nyah. No cutting down for you. No "stronger in death" nonsense...

:)

BTW, did Ben tell how Fi managed to look away just as Darth Vader muttered the essential words "Luke, I am your Father"? Missing posisbly the most important plot twist of the entire series... Ah, funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home