Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Working Man

I worked yesterday. For money, and not on the street. The street (not to be confused with the Street) probably wouldn't pay $12 an hour. I got to stand around and give people reasons to come to the Faculty of Arts next year. While it was dull, there were some good looking girls there and I got paid, so it's all good. Came to the conclusion that working for money is far better than borrowing it.

The Monaco GP looks to be quite interesting. Or, rather, as interesting as a Monaco GP can possibly ever become. While M.S. will undoubtedly pick up a record 6th straight win, McLaren has actually looked very good in testing at the Paul Ricard circuit. They did better that Williams and BAR (Ferrari didn't test) overall. I nearly smiled. DC enjoys this track a lot, and I think Raikonnen could do well. Montoya will probably crash - while he won there last year he seems angrier this year and that won't help his chances. If Button qualifies well he'll do well, but I wouldn't say the same about Sato. Too inconsistent. Renault could do very well with their starts and their ability to maintain grip with their tyres well into the race. Ergo - my picks are M.S, Alonso, DC. Very bold and I expect Quix to extend his lead over me in the TBALC fantasy F1 challenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home