Sunday, May 23, 2004

Colonial

My plan to colonize the rest of the world is coming along nicely. Readers of this frivolous and influential blog are a beautiful mix of cosmopolitan (New York, Los Angeles) to the rural (Invercargill) and the exotic (India and Taiwan, 'Province of China').

But don't fear my wrath, groupies. I'm still the same bloke who started this blog with ambitious and unrealistic plans at the start of the year. Instead, fear Tim, who is big and hairy. Not Michelle, who is not tall and not hairy and not in the country.

I spent $13 on going to see Troy when I could have read a better script here for free. Make like Starsky and DO IT.

Ben had not updated his blog for a long time. It is appropriate, I feel, that we use peer pressure to make him do what we want him to do. Ergo, Ben, write in the blog.

And get Fi to cook me some eggs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home