Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Sociology

By changing blogs I lost my links and my webcounter. While I have not reinstalled my links I have put in a new and better webcounter which tracks where you are from and what your credit card details are. Most people reading this blog, surprise surprise, are from either New Zealand or Australia and I can guess who most/both of them are. I have had visitors, however, from the United States and Austria. Awesome. The Austrian visitor(s) confused me slightly but I think one of the lost boys of TBALC is somewhere in the vicinity. No-one from the UK has checked in which suggests that Charlie's is too busy chasing Holly, and Dan too busy chasing Charlie.

Am giving a seminar on Friday on the coping mechanisms Davis used within his prisoner of war experience at Spangenburg. Am excited despite the fact I realise I am revealing the true extent and nature of my geekness. I'm not going to be asleep when the revolution comes.

Actually, if it starts in the morning I probably will be. grr.

Dagnamit Ben, post a blog.

ps spellchecker wanted to replace 'geekness' with 'sexiness'. Am taking a liking to this computer.

1 Comments:

At 19 May 2004 at 16:04, Blogger Emma said...

Dave, that tricksy spell checker is just saying what we all know. Geek = sexy. Just ask the ladies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home