Sunday, May 30, 2004

I've been taking those personality tests etc on tickle.com in order to further my studies into not studying. Apparently my theme song is Bad to the Bone, I'm an extrovert who likes to be the centre of attention (look at me look at me look at meeee) and I'm the type of guy that every girl secretly wants, and if I were a dog I'd be a Chihuahua. Hmm, so far so accurate. Then I did the 'what's your fantasy island holiday' test which turned out to be... New Zealand.

That's right. The next time I want to get away from the stress and hassle of procrastination and study, of the hustle and bustle of the city life, when I want to get away to where no one knows my name or gets my jokes I... stay exactly where I am. I don't think that is very fair. I want to go to Paris and have a crossant in bed with a hot French chick, go check out the local jazz bars in New York, get chased by angry farmers in Zimbabwe or head hunted by the local yokels of South-West Texas. I don't want to find my exotic holiday in Darfield or Hokitika or Turangawaewae. That's not part of the fantasy.

I can't help but laugh, however, whenever you reach the end of the test and they ask you whether you want to join the U.S. military. That might be scary, it is also very amusing.

Had pizza at the pizzeria above the Honeypot last night with Tim, Sara, Will and Emma. The food was very good and the service was completely mad. Company was good, although apparently I'm a mean, uptight wanker. Who knew? All in all much goodness and you should go there if you like pizza, although apparently it's not quite as good as Winnebagoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home