Friday, May 28, 2004

Astonishing

You heard it here first, folks. While Davis and I both thought he had a serious gambling problem (think thesis, people) it turns out that he actually gained money through Roulette and ended up slightly up. Of course, that is not taking into account that he did not record all his gambling adventures (he does record that piece of info, luckily) - but nevertheless this is quite remarkable and has my jaw on permanent loan to the floor.

As you may have figured out, I've been going through the diary counting beans. Beans, of course, being a nutritious and varied currency.

Nic is claiming that he and I are the same. That is, frankly, missing the point of being nemisi. I use my powers for good and the suppression of Star Wars fans. Although permit me to giggle at Fi for not seeing the 'Luke I am your Father' scenes. teeheehee. Nic uses his powers for bad and while that may result in the odd 'seduction', I eat seduction for breakfast.

Unfortunately I don't eat 'predicting F1 results accurately' for breakfast and Monaco cost me dearly. Who would have thought Schumi would have crashed? Would would have picked Alonso (you stupid stupid man) to overtake in the tunnel of death? Who would have thought Coulthard would not have finished... yeah well, I was being optimistic. But my top 3 didn't finish and I'm not out of the top 10% of newsonf1.com's competition and second in the TBALC competition behind Tim Mc. Who is 12th overall.

And finally, look here people. Ben has blogged several times lately! As has Nic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home