Monday, March 22, 2004

23% Nerd and counting

I took Tark's rather bewildering and highly disturbing Nerd test. There was much badness and scratching of my head before I poked the computer with a stick. I think I monkey would have got 25%, so I think I'm safe for now. While I take pride in my geekhood and metaphorical masculinity, and am not a nerd. Not not not not not.

Of course, had Tark not been busy flexing his nerdic muscles in front of the online community (nerds, all of you), he may have been able to turn up to Sarah and Emma's excellent party and seen Tim wearing what can only really be described as the worlds largest orange, spandex human condom. Unfortunately it suited him and he more it often. Much happened, including several people getting 'new' people into bed. Nic managed to find his bed, which was quite a good effort, all things considered. Show of hands who thought a keg of icebreaker was a good idea. Hands down if your name starts with Tim James. Ben amused himself with the moths by the light, or perhaps, like the moths, he was attracted to and hypnotised by the bright, bright seductive bulb. So very pretty. Which was a little unfortunate because he'd nearly charmed the pants off me at kareoke on Friday night. That boy has a smooth voice. I was forced (emphasis on forced) to sing several songs, including Video Killed the Radio Star, Hard Day's Night, and I am the Walrus. Apologies to those who know what the songs are supposed to sound like, and what the musical term 'key' means.

Met Pen this weekend, which was interesting.

And watched Ferrari and McLaren destroy my dreams of a McLaren victory at Sepang. BAR looks better at this stage. I want to cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home