Friday, March 26, 2004

Revelations

According to those who know me on Orkut, I'm a lot cooler than I am trustworthy. This is good as it means that I can smoke more cigars in an attempt to look cool, while not impacting on my moderate 'responsible' tag.

You would think that those people who would be advertising anti-spam products would not resort to spamming people in order to sell their products. It seems silly. But I got spammed for anti-spam.

The person who drove into my car and then left without leaving a note is still a jackass.

Nic is my nemesis and I shall hunt him down, taunt him like the rabid political science student he is, and spray him with paint. Probably will be easier during paintball, but you never know. It seems harsh that I can use the inter-web thingy to turn public support for him into some form of popular movement for the defenestration of Nic - while he is patently unable to blog. But then again he has lobster, wine and a girlfriend for tea tonight so I figure something's going to have to rain on his parade.

I can be a something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home