Saturday, May 01, 2004

Inter-moronic thesis

Having looked at my computer screen today I have discovered a number of things that I do not recall writing. Some of them are very very good and I would like to thank the little elves for making it so. Your cute little slippers and sweatshirts are currently being manufactured by some sweatshop labourers in some poor country that I don't really care about.

Ahh, thesis. Supporting the downtrodding since 2003.

I also came across the term 'inter-personal relationships'. I hereby forfeit my right to life. There is a very good reason (several, actually) why this action is called for.
1) 'inter-personal relationship' is a very stupid term. Relationships are, by definition, between two or more people or things. I've never heard of and outer-personal relationship.
2) Ergo, I'm a thickee. We've already got enough of them in Management etc where they talk about ridiculous stuff like 'interpersonal relationships' and how best to work on 'focus goals'. *pfft* goals. We need to cull them. I propose a holy crusade - a jihad, if you will. That'll teach them. And me.

Apologies to Si. I'm not sure whether you are a manager or an owner or what. Just in case I've put you on the list. God will know his own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home