Monday, November 22, 2004

Move on, people

This blog will no longer serve to amuse, irritate, or distract you. It is dead to me.

Cheers for reading and commenting. It's been fun. I've had over 12,000 hits on the site and that isn't too shabby for less than a year of blogging and counting the hits.

Ben - it is the thesis. I've 65 days to hand in a good draft. I need to kick arse. My own. Have been treading water for far, far too long. Time to become who I want to become. Or something.

It's all part of my long term repositioning strategy.

Anyway.

Bye.

Dave.


ps new site is http://dave.stuff.gen.nz/wp/index.php. remember to update links, bookmarks etc.

1 Comments:

At 22 November 2004 at 18:38, Blogger Ben said...

WHYYYYY? It was so young and beautiful (sob)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home