Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Muntface

In keeping with my policy of wanting to do work (honestly) but being unable to really do much due to large brick wall a metre from my friggen head [note - this, like Aranui, is metaphorical], I ended up carting Tim around town. Truely, I am a taxi and will be ridden always. Bonus was free pie, coke and world of warcraft for a couple of hours. Awesome.

My character (hereafter known as 'me') was an undead warlock. I named me Muntface after a couple of earlier names had been snapped up. One of the benefits of being a warlock is that you can get a minion after completing a short quest. Minions are cool and one day I wish to get some for real. My Muntface minion was an imp. I'm not sure I want a real imp in real life. He tended to have a strong affinity with fire, and as we saw in a previous entry, Fire and Dave make for comic adventures. Perhaps my minion will be a small dog or child of some description.

I digress.

World of Warcraft is cool. I never really got into the warcraft games as they tended to be overly suck. But this is cool. I can use fireballs to make people burn, and use lightening to make people dead. This is good. Quests aren't too difficult, and I made level five in under a couple of hours. When you die, your ghost runs back to your body - doesn't take long and seems like an appropriate punishment for the death and all. Some people don't have much of an attention span.

Now I just need
1) pc
2) money
3) game
4) to finish thesis.

Please note, above was not in order of importance.

I need game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home