Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Aqua Marine Plastic Cups 2 - 5 8 Pack

The soccer did not go exactly according to plan. They scored more goals than we did and therefore we do not go through. Unsurprisingly Nic and Hamish managed to injure themselves again, although the red shoes are cool. Tim also managed to sprain his ankle tonight at netball (soft) and I will probably dislocate my shoulder or something at rugby on Saturday (hard).

Good work to those three of you who managed to drag yourself away from stuff to support us. The rest of you will need to consult your tires.

I need a new joke.

Just now in Sara's flat:

Tim: Ben, are you going in and out of the closet?
Ben: I want coke.

Nice means of avoiding the innuendo. As is going to bed at 9.30PM and thus avoiding any possible form of innuendo. Especially good kind. Not that staying up late has necessarily worked wonders.... Anyway, quit listening to Frank Hayden on talkback and reclaim your hobbling life. You know who you are.

This is good. Laptop on knee and me listening and laughing at (never with)Ben, Tim and Sara. Who need thesis? Incidentally it is going quite well and providing I don't find myself watching Tim and Ben play some lame playstation game in the middle of the afternoon too often I think I'll be on track. To, you know, finish. Finished a detailed, revised (10th edition) thesis plan - target word count between 36 and 44,000 words excluding footnotes etc. Which is good. Bonsai!

In Debating apparently we have a speech competition that has, as prizes, 'plenty of booty, shiny trophies and plenty of serious cash'. You know I'm there. Then I can fund my own talkback show and be able to have conversations with old man X.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home