Thursday, September 09, 2004

The roof is on fire

It is insanely warm in the Masters room today. Someone said it was nearing 19 degrees outside, which is probably accurate. Triple that for the Masters room. The old newspapers have caught on fire and my will to work in the boiler room has correspondingly gone up in smoke.

I can find something to complain about in everything.

In other news... The plant Hayley left behind in the Masters room has been renamed 'Jamie the Love God III'. Not my idea. Sorry.

Our soccer team was beaten last night 5-6. It shouldn't have been, but that's how it goes sometimes. I couldn't get a shot on goal which isn't too flash for someone playing up front. Nic scored 4 and Tim (yes, Tim) scored the other. The Man thought Tim was taking it to him and Tim was sent off in a decision I thought was harsh. I was kicked somewhere painful and had to take myself off to howls of cruel and hurtful laughter.

Ben promised me a decent blog on Tuesday. He has not delivered. Dan hasn't blogged in about 6 weeks. Perhaps he's emulating Hamish. Si is also slack. As is Nic and Tim, although at least Tim has the excuse of no real computer. The last I heard of Corey he was getting boozed in Japan and while I doubt anything has changed I still want to laugh. The only people who have really blogged with any real pizzaz and regularity are Mark and Miche.

Charlie is back tomorrow. I'm picking him up from the airport. I can either drop him off at his flat or set him free in the woods by the airport. Any suggestions?

3 Comments:

At 11 September 2004 at 12:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AaaahkHEM

mneme

 
At 11 September 2004 at 15:31, Blogger Luther said...

Tooo the Treeeeeees.

 
At 11 September 2004 at 17:14, Blogger Searlo said...

My bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home