Saturday, September 04, 2004

Because I am awesome even when drunk

Colin Meads WAS sent off in 1967. He was the second All Black to have been sent off in an international rugby game. I said he was the first. Others said he had finished every game he started. Clearly that was incorrect. However, he did finish one game after breaking his arm halfway through. That is mighty.

The site proves it.

Bus trip was good. Lots of alcohol. Every pub seemed to be playing the same songs over and over again. We nearly left Hamish at the Redwood. I ended up calling most people 'Brian'. And I got abused by two girls for not hitting on them when I took the late bus home. Sat at home and watched the Russian school seige unseige spectacularly.

Does anyone know if the 'blue' taxi managed to find Richard's home ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home