Friday, September 24, 2004

ARgh

I've handed in my uni hall application. Hopefully this will provide me with a good job, free food, accomodation, power, decent showers and sublime water pressure and potenitally decent cash. Also fat fat internet cable *slobbers*. A number of older lads have requested visitation rights in order to inspect the local talent. And the aforementioned fat fat internet cable *still slobbering*.

This has come with a little stress. It throws up nexts years prospects and the insecure fears that any self-respecting Arts student possesses. Also family is concerned about thesis - which is odd given that it's going well. Brother dearest told me that I'd better bloody well finish before whacking me in the arm. I hadn't even considered the possibility of not finishing before this - and the rational side of my brain reassures me that some members of my family can act in rather odd and surprising ways. The irrational side of my brain has seized upon this as another stress and I'm thus malfunctioning.

Stupid brain.

Which means a large number of our Chch posse are manically stressed. Nic has his job interview and thesis mark back (you'd know this if he bothered to blog). Fi has hons to worry about. Claire has insane amounts of work as well as hunting for the mythical 'grey hair'. Ben is angsting over how best to write a blog. Tim lost his text messages. Others tend to be wrapped up in the day to day 'muh'. The only people around here that seem to be blissfully happy/unaware are Charlie and Si and that's probably due to the drugs.

Shanghai GP... pretty. *slobbers*

3 Comments:

At 25 September 2004 at 13:32, Blogger Saint said...

Hey! I wouldn't say that I got a mark back, but that it's coming back in the very near future. Unless the external marker thinks it's crap, then it'll take a little longer to filter back to a mere pleb such as myself. So next wek has the potential to be very, very good, or very, very bad.

Mmhmm...

 
At 25 September 2004 at 16:05, Blogger Searlo said...

My bad. I meant to say will get back next week.

 
At 27 September 2004 at 10:43, Blogger Saint said...

:)

Oh, and best of luck for the Halls application...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home