Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Tragedy

Perhaps it was one of the more ironic titles in pop music. Sadly, not I've thought of it I can't get it out of my head with no one to love you your going nowhere. din din din din.

I wrote a fantastic blog last night. Full of wit, charm and humour you never knew I had. Comments that would have made you laugh, think, perhaps cry a little if you respect George Lucas as a scriptwriter, and a line that may have solved the middle east violence. If only it had the chance. Instead the server decided that it wasn't going to post it. Oh yes, the 'server'. The Man is cracking down on me, man. They're everywhere. It's all about the feds. The CIA, the Bloods and the Crips, and the KKK.

Goddamn musical blog.

Anyway, there have been a few changes around here. I hope they work. Otherwise I'd attempt to raise a frown but too many cows have died to bring me my smooth complexion and it'd be disrespectful.

To the batmobile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home