Monday, September 13, 2004

Times like these

Every now and then something happens to reaffirm my faith in thesis. I've just got back the scanned sketches of Davis from the copy centre and they are awesome. Better than the original. Shiny. Cheers to Sarah for the scanning. I'm taking them around to Davis' daughter tonight and I'm certain she'll be thrilled.

The weather is getting worse. This is also good. Less chance to go outside and be distracted by skin. Although some girls persist in looking good. Very inconsiderate. And I have a sprained ankle and a walk home so I hope it doesn't rain.

We played A Game of Thrones last night at James C's. It was very good. Tim was banished to an island. Ben continued to ignore a more strategic gameplay and continually frustrated Nic with his threat of attack. James came close to winning but made two fatal lapses of judgment which lead to him not winning and Tim coming back from the dead to lay the smack down. I managed to bumble my way to victory and rightly assumed the throne. Hail to the king, baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home