Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Colour

In a drab attempt to inject colour into my life I've played around with the colours menu java script whatsitmacalled. Ben also wanted a change from the jarring orange. The result, as you can see, is a fantastic shade of pink-purple. Or as I like to think of it, Punk.

In a drab attempt to inject some sleep into my life I followed the advice of Dad and got an electric blanket and went to bed toastie warm. Unfortunately it didn't make me drowsy. Instead it made me freaken wired, man. Who would have thought. Also, am rather surprised given I was drowsy after drinking some actual wine that I stole from the Dame Ngaio Marsh group when they abandoned their post inside the law building last night. Booya.

Don't trust this man. I have shifty eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home