Monday, April 26, 2004

Sugar

There was a disturbing statistic in the Press today re the amount of sugar present in drinks. While I knew that fizzy drinks were bad, I never realized that a 600mL fizzy drink (on average, I suppose) contains 16-20 teaspoons of sugar. That is revolting and I'm surprised I still have teeth. Needless to say, I'm now on water. At least for the next few days.

Matt has completed my life plan for the next year. Which includes me getting a fancy job in foreign affairs (well paid) and being posted to Ireland (where apparently they all look like the Corrs - I'm not interested in the brother. Tim can have him) where I then help forge better relations between the two countries. Although the menfolk might not like that. I can take them. All I can say is that this is a good plan. Ireland for Dave. Dave for Ireland. Sweet.

And has anyone seen Ben lately? While I understand he's busy, he hasn't updated his blog lately. While I stick by my anti-George Lucas rhetoric and grandstanding, I would hate to think that Ben took this personally. It was directed at Michelle, not Ben.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home