Friday, April 30, 2004

Rucking good

Am now in a rugby team. Which is to say I'm most likely going to be playing rugby this year. Awesome. There is something inherently attractive in knowing that I'm going to be playing a mad mad game, surrounded by mad mad men. I will end up bruised and scratched and sore and there is every chance that I will be groped more often in rugby than I have recreationally lately. I'm not looking forward to the groping.

But it is a chance to go nuts, get exercise and reassert my testosterone and manliness in a violent, socially acceptable manner. And I'll be able to hurt others in a violent, socially acceptable way. Yay.

Groupies, cheerleaders and fans will be encouraged to attend. Me me me me me.

Corey, this will in no way affect my dedication to the indoor soccer team. I'm still keen to keep in touch with my inner woman. And what on earth happened to our indoor soccer shirts, Hamish??

Cheers to the ladies with the lamingtons, rugby was the winner on the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home